FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, we are! This means that men and women can enter the sauna together. Nudity is not permitted on public days, and possible for private rentals.
Yes, KW Sauna is a public spa and you will be sharing the space with other guests.
Our services are offered on a first-come, first-served basis during public sessions and don’t require a reservation. Our guided sessions must be booked in advanced with our scheduling system . We don’t take reservations over the phone, emails, social media etc.
The PUBLIC SESSION fee includes access to all saunas, bathrobe, unlimited tea, towel and a locker ( you can bring your own bathrobe and towels if you wish). Cafeteria and massage services are not included and require a separate payment.
ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT IN AND CONSUMED ON THE PREMISES. We will ask you to leave without any reimbursement if we notice any kind of alcohol. This is our policy and we ask all our guests to respect and follow our rules.
We have a cafeteria where we serve beer.
- First of all, consult your doctor before coming. Not everyone can tolerate high temperatures.
- Arrive well hydrated, eat lightly 2-3 hours prior sauna and drink plenty of water during and after your visit.
- Take a quick shower before entering the sauna.
- Follow the traditional hydrotherapy ritual: 10-15 min in sauna, 5-20 sec in cold water, 5-10 min relax time.
Yes, can take photos inside if other guests don’t mind that. Please respect other guests privacy and tag us on social media @kw_sauna.
Not at the moment. We are looking for RMTs and encourage anyone interested in working with us to contact us via email at email@example.com .
While relaxing in the sauna, your body is doing hard work to:
- relieve stress and promote relaxation
- boost immune system
- flush toxins
- relieve minor aches to chronic pain conditions
- improve respiratory performance
- cleanse the skin
- burn calories
- rejuvenate skin
- release healthy endorphins and so much more!